Monday, April 4, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Disgusting








(and you guys thought I was exaggerating)




I knocked on B's door for 15 minutes today trying to pick up my laundry. I was trying to wake him out of his usual comatose, so 15 minutes wasn't bad, but it was a HORRID experience because there was a pile of rotting shrimp in front of his door. The air was putrid and I was trying to hide my nose in my sleeve while I knocked. When he finally answered I was so enraged and disgusted I yelled and swore at him that he had "fucking psychological problems" and his shrimp were disgusting etc, then ran up stairs to gather my laundry while I cried. He went out side and smoked, his feelings obviously hurt.

uuuugghhuughh. I know, I shouldn't be so hard on the guy... ? Right? Everyday I go over there and ask him if he wants to go out and if he reeeaaally wants to stay on the couch all day every day, but he's seemingly hell bent on wasting his life.

And now, finally, THE GOOD NEWS! Handsome Frenchi from Paris is spending a small fortune of 80 Euros to catch a train to visit me this weekend in Dijon. Hurray! I'll be very very happy for his sane company, (as far as I know anyway) and much needed handsome male physical contact. (Which we're pretending like were not committed to, but my apartment is the size of a walk in closet, so I'd say our intentions are pretty obvious.)


And last but not least I'm adding a lovely oval shaped standing mirror and loft bed to my mini abode, which I shall stop at nothing to make a feng shui haven. Photos soon :)

3 comments:

  1. is the pic of A that you met in gay pari? please make sure all is cool before you get too chummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Frenchie this week-end. He's clearly committed to seeing you again so soon. ;-)

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oolala...have fun...be safe....and send me an SOS if anything goes wrong and ill call....well i'll figure away for James Bond to save you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...