Friday, April 22, 2011

Dead Things

Yesterday I visited the super happy super cool museum of dead things!!!!! Surrounded by death on all sides, room after room, wall after wall of dead animals! Dear god. Less cruel then zoos? Er... maybe thats the upside. But boy did I ever feel dirty, dark, and depressed after such an experience.































In other more superficial news I've decided to get bangs. I haven't changed my hair since I was 7, so the shell shock in the aftermath may lead to suicide. I thought about this very seriously and have come the conclusion that I've lead a full life; I've been in love, I've visited much of Europe, Northern America, and the Pacific, I've had an orgasm, I've learned a second language and I've eaten snails. I think I'm ready to end it should the need arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...