Friday, May 13, 2011

Honorable Intentions! Oh, I Mean Erectile Dysfunction.

I wish I could say that this is the first time this has happened to me. But for those of you cued in to my previous post about the not-so-French and not-so-guy-like behavior from the fellow I've been dating lately, I now have an answer to all the burning questions.

That glimmer of hope for mankind that I saw the other night which came in the form of "I think we should wait," was clarified tonight with "I thought we should wait because sometimes... this happens." "This" being, you guessed it, an inability to rise to the occasion.

He explained incessantly that it wasn't me, that it happens to the poor guy all the time as of about a year ago, and used it to explain his earlier reluctance. I was as loving and cuddely and as understanding as humanly possible.

I did however kick him out when he asked to stay the night. Not in a terribly insensitive way, just in a... you don't have a toothbrush and you're a smoker... kind of way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...